04 Dec Gig Performer keeps retesting my plugin
Note: This issue is fixed as of version 1.0.4.
Every time you start Gig Performer, by default it does a quick check to see if there are any new plugins. If Gig Performer tells you every time you start that it is testing a plugin that was tested last time, this may be the result of incorrectly recognizing different versions of a plugin. To solve this problem, perform the following steps:
- Open the Plugin Manager (from the Window menu)
- Select all plugins, including those that have already been tested
- Press the DELETE key to remove all plugins
- Click the Scan for new or updated plugins button
- Wait a while as all your plugins are tested again
This should solve the problem.