28 Mar Using Touch OSC app as a remote display and a touch control surface with Gig Performer
In this short video – we will show you how to use Touch OSC app as a remote display and touch control surface with Gig Performer to control your live rig and display the most important information about the current status.
You will also see how easy it is to use an OSC client on any device to remotely display a guitar tuner right in front of you without the need to look at the computer screen.
The Touch OSC template used in this video can be downloaded using the following link
Note: this template will work on iPhones, iPads and Android tablets running TouchOSC.
Please refer to the TouchOSC documentation for instructions on how to download this template to the TouchOSC editor on your computer and to subsequently synchronize it with your tablet.
– OSC Support in Gig Performer
– How to control your guitar or keyboard effects from a Web browser
– Use your mobile phone to control your guitar or keyboard effects
– Gig Performer as an OSC controller
– Using Lemur with Gig Performer