15 Oct How to optimize your PC for the Stage – download FREE e-book
This comprehensive guide is intended to help musicians optimize their Windows PCs to process audio as fast and as reliably as possible.
To get the most from your Windows operating system for digital audio processing, many Windows settings and features need to be optimized properly. By following this guide, you will learn how to minimize issues like crackles, dropouts, audio glitches, high latency and more that could be a result of insufficiently optimized Windows system.
You will explore many Windows settings to understand deeply what is happening in the background and how to adjust those settings to fit perfectly your needs as a live or session performing musician.
In this guide you will find detailed step-by-step instructions along with many screenshots in an easy to follow format.
Also find out why is Gig Performer® the last missing piece of your optimized and a complete glitch-free setup! Gig Performer® is an audio plugin host that is highly optimized when it comes to computer resources making it the perfect tool for creating a glitch-free environment both on-stage and in the studio.
This guide focuses on Windows 10 and Windows 11 Pro and will be updated occasionally to address relevant changes in future versions.
View this book online, or download it in various formats:
– PDF: The Ultimate Guide to Optimize your Windows PC for the Stage.pdf
– ePUB: The Ultimate Guide to Optimize your Windows PC for the Stage.epub
– MOBI: The Ultimate Guide to Optimize your Windows PC for the Stage.mobi
Also visit our Community to share your experience with this book and with your PC setup.
If you like this book, please share it.
Own the Stage® and enjoy Gig Performer®!
– How to optimize your Mac for a gig
– Gig Performer is the best companion for all your musical efforts and more
– Why use a computer with Gig Performer rather than hardware
– Clever ways to optimize your plugin usage